Join our team
About the Role
People3, Inc is looking for an Executive Assistant to provide high-level administrative support to the CEO. The Executive Assistant will be the primary point of contact for internal and external parties on all matters pertaining to the CEO and will be responsible for organizing the CEO’s calendar, and managing day to day tasks, logistics, and operations for people3, Inc. The ideal candidate should have general knowledge of diversity, equity, and inclusion topics and terminology and must be able to develop collaborative relationships with facilitators, contractors, clients, and the CEO to meet client objectives.
This is primarily a remote position but does require weekly travel in and around the Nashville, TN area, thus a Nashville based team member is preferred.
- Manage a broad variety of administrative tasks for the President & CEO including but not limited to: managing a calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and drafting correspondence; arranging detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for meetings.
- Arrange logistics for all virtual and in person team events
- Monitor day-to-day operational progress on projects and initiatives and provide key insight to the CEO
- Conduct regular check-ins with team members to ensure successful completion of tasks and provide additional support as needed
- Prioritize conflicting needs and handle matters expeditiously and proactively often with deadline pressures.
- Manage and consistently update firm technology platforms such as Gmail Suite, Monday.com, and Hubspot, and others
- Communicate effectively with clients and members of the team
- Respond quickly to requests from clients and CEO
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization
- Make judgements and recommendations to ensure seamless day-to-day engagements
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3 years of experience directly related to administrative or operations support in a corporate environment
- Knowledge of language connected to diversity, equity, and inclusion topics
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Detailed and prompt responses to CEO, team members, clients
- Must have excellent teamwork and collaborative skills
- Must have a strong attention to detail
- Must be available 8-5 PM (CST) for client interactions and communication with CEO
- Ability to receive direction and feedback and revise processes as needed
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word. Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency with Google Workspace (i.e. Gmail, Calendar, Chat)
- Proficiency with virtual meeting systems such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams
- Proficiency in cloud storage platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox
- Proficiency in CRM and project management systems such as Hubspot and Monday.com
- Proficiency in QuickBooks and other financial software
- Preferred experience with Hubspot, Campaign Monitor, Loom, Hootsuite, and Toggl
Please submit a resume and cover letter outlining your past work experiences that align with these skill sets and your interest in supporting the work of a diversity, equity, and inclusion firm. Please send all materials in one email to email@example.com.
Although primarily a remote position, candidate should be in the Metropolitan Nashville area to assist with in person events and workshops. Candidates must have access to reliable internet, email, phone, and other means of technology to facilitate task delivery and communication.
Pay & Benefits
This is a full-time position with full employer paid health insurance (medical, dental, vision) as well as life insurance, education/tuition assistance. All federal holidays are designated PTO with a +1 day. Flex time and remote work are part of the work culture. Salary range will be disclosed prior to interview.
Employer-paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Paid Federal Holidays +1 Day