Join our team
The people3 Diversity & Inclusion Facilitator is responsible for developing and presenting diversity and inclusion content as well as carrying out in-depth training sessions on a variety of diversity & inclusion topics. The candidate must be able to work collaboratively with consultants, curriculum developers, the CEO, and People3 Education & Training Manager to understand the specific needs of the client and deliver customized training content for the organization. The Facilitator must have previous experience and a passion for diversity and inclusion.
- Acts as the subject or industry expert on all matters pertaining to area of expertise with a focus on diversity & inclusion topics.
- Assist with the successful creation, implementation, and support of diversity & inclusion curriculum and training.
- Effectively educate clients, using adult learning techniques, on diversity, inclusion & equity topics, especially in areas which are especially relevant to the client’s industry.
- Work with Education & Training Manager to assist in the development of training curriculum that promotes an understanding of diversity, equity, and inclusion topics, such as cultural competency, unconscious bias, and developing an inclusive culture.
- Collaborate with CEO and Education & Training Manager to organize diversity & inclusion into all project touch points and act as the subject matter expert on all matters diversity & inclusion in regards to facilitator’s area of expertise.
- Contribute creative ideas to the course development or consulting project to help advance client’s diversity, equity, and inclusion education and consulting needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields preferred.
- 4+ years of experience directly related to diversity, equity, & inclusion in facilitator’s area of expertise
- Knowledgeable about terminology/well-versed in language connected to diversity, equity, and
- Proven, progressive experience with diversity, equity and inclusion related initiatives and programs.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from workshop participants and clients.
- Must have excellent teamwork and collaborative skills.
- Ability to receive creative direction and feedback.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, particularly PowerPoint.
- Proficient with Zoom, GSuite, and Microsoft Teams.
- Ability to be flexible for client meetings/workshops during the day.
Please submit a resume and cover letter outlining your past work experiences, interest in DEI work, and experience with learning and development or facilitation. Please send all materials (cover letter, resume, work samples) in one email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contractor Requirements & Compensation
Candidates must have access to email, phone, and other means of technology to facilitate workshops and consultations. Team meetings with people3 will be held mostly on Zoom, but the ideal candidate will have capacity to facilitate workshops both remotely and in person.
Contractor will be compensated based on meeting and preparation time, as well as direct facilitation of workshops.