Join our team
- Research current social demographics and issues
- Brainstorm creative content for workshops/panel discussions/learning series events
- Assist with the creation of presentations and other content for website, social media, etc.
- Work with clients through phone calls, virtual meetings, and in person (if applicable)
- Knowledgeable about terminology/well versed in language connected to diversity, culture, and equity topics
- Proficient with GSuite, and Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and virtual meeting systems such as Zoom
- Must be a current college student seeking college credit
We are seeking interns for the fall, spring, and summer semesters. Please email a resume and brief cover letter to email@example.com.
In addition to a resume and cover letter outlining interest in the internship, please include (within cover letter or separate) an idea you have for diversity and inclusion content—this could be for training, an event, social media, research, company initiative, something to give us an idea of your passion and knowledge for DEI. We look forward to working with you.
Internship candidates MUST have access to email, phone, and other means of technology to facilitate research and communication.
This is an unpaid internship, but successful college credit internships for a period of 3-4 months will have the opportunity to become paid positions as part-time or full-time employees or as independent contractors.
Flexible working hours.