Join our team
DEI Senior Manager
The people3 Senior Manager for Diversity & Inclusion will be responsible for the overall management of consulting and training projects and processes throughout the company. The candidate will be required to be well-versed in topics such as equity, diversity and inclusion, cultural intelligence, and inclusive leadership. Additionally, the candidate must be able to develop collaborative relationships with all facilitators, contractors, clients, and the Executive Consultant/CEO to understand and meet the objectives aligned with our client’s diversity & inclusion strategies. Experience with consulting, research, and training/education is a must for this position. The D&I Project Manager will report directly to the CEO. The candidate will be involved in all aspects of client projects and play a key role throughout each project, participating in logistics such as meetings, research initiatives, document reviews, education/training planning, and consulting activities.
- Play a key role in conducting, analyzing, and presenting diversity and inclusion research to not only the Executive Consultant and CEO, but also to the senior leaders and management of people3 clients.
- Utilize strong leadership skills by communicating effectively to people3 team and clients, delegate tasks as appropriate, and ensure that all tasks are completed and deadlines are met.
- Provide strategic and day-to-day leadership on all consulting and education projects and processes.
- Support the Executive Consultant/CEO on all consulting projects including note-taking, client follow up, ensuring follow up deliverables for client are initiated.
- Customize strategic and evidence-based diversity and inclusion plans for each client based on their specific needs, resources, and organizational requirements as well as directing clients to people3 services such as educational training courses, focus groups, and other people3 offerings.
- Assign duties, responsibilities, and work scope to contractors, facilitators, and additional people3 team members as needed.
- Collaborate with Executive Consultant/CEO to organize all project touch points and act as the subject matter expert on all diversity & inclusion matters.
- Participate in professional development and other education initiatives as well as stay informed on current DEI consulting and research trends by conducting independent research on relevant subject matter.
- Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks and maintain project schedules, budgets, and timelines.
- Communicate vision, creating alignment around team and firm goals, driving measurable results, and continuously improving people3 systems and processes to meet client needs.
- Support Executive Consultant/CEO in securing new clients-domestic and international- with support from and other senior staff members as well as maintain client relationships and engagements.
- Supervise, train, and mentor junior staff members.
- Master’s Degree or higher in relevant fields such as Organizational Development, Organizational Psychology, Sociology, International Affairs, Social Work, or other relevant fields required.
- 4+ years of experience connected to diversity, equity & inclusion.
- Knowledgeable about terminology/well-versed in language connected to diversity, equity, and inclusion topics.
- Proven, progressive experience with diversity, equity, and inclusion related initiatives and programs.
- Must possess strong analytical skills and the ability to translate metrics, research, and trends
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from leaders, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Must be self-motivated and take initiative.
- Must be able to deliver high quality and detailed results under tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Must have excellent teamwork and collaborative skills.
- Ability to receive creative direction and feedback.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proficiency in data analysis and survey platforms such as Qualtrics.
- Proficient with Zoom, GSuite, and Microsoft Teams.
- Must be available during work-day hours for client meetings.
- Must be available for regular travel as required.
Please submit a resume and cover letter outlining your past work experiences that highlight your consulting, research, education, and project management skills centered in DEI work. Please send all materials in one email to firstname.lastname@example.org (not com). People3 will review all applications and select a subset of applicants for potential interviews. Post interview, selected candidates will be asked to submit a response to a case study. References will also be required.
This is primarily a remote position and candidates MUST have access to computer, email, phone, and other means of technology to facilitate communication. However, regular trips to Nashville (corporate headquarters) may be necessary. In-person client meetings may also be required on occasion and candidate must be open and available for regular travel. Candidates must be available from 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.
Pay & Benefits
This is a full-time position with full employer paid health insurance (medical, dental, vision) as well as life insurance, as well as educational/tuition assistance. All federal holidays are designated PTO with a +1 day. Flex time and remote work are part of the work culture. Salary range will be disclosed prior to interview
Employer-paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Paid Federal Holidays +1 Day